We all know just how exhausting the entire tax season can be, as you frantically run around the house and go through all your important documents to try and add up all the calculations accurately. You cross all your t’s correctly and ensure that all the calculations are correct, because you know you’ll be in a lot of trouble if you don’t do it right. You feel as though a massive weight has been lifted off of your shoulders once the tax reports have been submitted. And now, it’s time to celebrate! And the best part of it all, you know your tax returns are on their way so you can get ready to treat yourself to a little something while you sit back and relax. Why not treat yourself to a nice, chilled bottle of wine?
There are thousands out there in the markets, and if you go to wine shop, your head will most probably start buzzing from all the different variety in front of you. Fear not, we will make this easy for you and give you a selection of some of the most affordable wines that you can choose from to treat yourself to.
- 2010 Cavalierino “Chiccheio”: Although this bottle costs only $28, it tastes nothing less than an $80 bottle of wine should. Not only do you save yourself a ton of money with this bottle of wine; money that can be spent wisely on an essential or stored away for a rainy day. This wine also pairs very nicely with food, so pat yourself on the back and drink away with your favorite snacks or meals.
- 2011 La Blaca Terrasses Du Larzac: If you’re in the mood to celebrate with some of your friends, then this would be the perfect wine for you. With a price tag of only $22, not only is it light on your pockets, but it is also an excellent conversation starter, albeit a little different than the other usual wines that you may have tasted.
- 2013 Vermentino Black Label (Lunae): For those that are fans of Muscadet or Sancerre, this would be a treat. However, not many people actually know of Vermentino, but if you’re planning on experimenting with your tax return, then why not splurge on this? It costs $35.
- 2012 Vire-Clesse “Majeure”: For the fans of white wine out there, this is the most logical choice there is. You can’t go wrong with white Burgundy. For a price of $27, this is just what you need for the perfect celebration.
- 2010 Bello- Cabernet Sauvignon: Have you hit the jackpot this year? Celebrate with this $100 wine! If you’ve got a big fat amount in your back bank account and your tax records have made history, then drop any other wine that you’re holding and treat yourself to this one in particular. Surround yourself with the smell of delicate rose petals and kick back and enjoy your wine.
For more information on the wines, read http://www.businessinsider.com/the-5-best-wines-to-buy-with-your-tax-return-2015-4